Saturday, September 14, 2013

Life to the Core!

Bones.  The beginning of my reading was in Ezekiel's Dry Bones passage; the ending found the bones of Gog being buried.  Then, a devotional reading took me to the Psalms with David who said "My bones dried out..."  Separation from God is death. 

There truly are only two types of folks...those intent on their own way and those submitted to the hand of God.  Both accomplish the purposes of the Sovereign One.  Gog was not outside the vision of God as they pursued their evil plans.  Their end was burial. 

But David and the Dry Bones who heard the word of God?!  They enjoyed the life of the Spirit.  Their bones were covered with muscles and they rose up to life.  They were infused with God Himself...there is no burial of the eternal! 

 Let's choose to let Him give us life as well...to power our bones on this earth with spiritual muscles so that others will see and know how great is our God.  Those evil things that may have brought ugliness into our lives--let Him bury them and cleanse us for the purposes He intends.

Without Him, there is no life.  With Him, there is no end.

At the end of David's Psalm about the dryness he had experienced, he rejoiced with this Truth:

 I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you, My eye shall be on you.

 
Let's rejoice with Him!

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure exactly how to answer your question...this is on BlogSpot.com. If there is a different platform, I don't know it. I have two on here and find them easier than Wordpress. However, Wordpress is more popular and probably more highly trafficked. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete