Friday, September 19, 2014

Back Talk

My back has been chatting with me, and it is grumpy.  Here's a little devo on what God showed me from that conversation :).  Hope you enjoy...

Back Talk

Sep 18, 2014 by 
Back Talk
Statistics indicate that 80% of people have trouble with their back at some point in life. Our spine affects every aspect of life, but a healthy back is often taken for granted. Being in the second half of my first century (read that 50+ in age), my back talks to me more frequently and with greater insistence these days. Recently, unable to tie my shoes easily and tired of limping and my gimping my way about, I humbled myself to consult with a physical therapist.

For the rest of the article, visit:  http://www.thebottomline.co/faith-religion/back-talk/

No comments:

Post a Comment