Thursday, August 1, 2013

Breathe!

It has been a busy week of service for me...Vacation Bible School, full tutoring rooms and a Graduation Celebration coming Saturday; writing assignments; heartaches of loved ones and praise-worthy joys--along with a mind that continually races with new ways to serve :). 

So this morning, I need to simply breathe in HIM.  I offer you the quiet thoughts He spoke into me this morning.  May pondering them bless you as it has me!
 
My weariness is absorbed by His worthiness.

My air supply must be Jesus Himself...if I 'breathe in' my work or my thoughts (or even worse the struggles I see), I will smother.  But if I breathe in His essence (righteousness, love, mercy, forgiveness) I will breathe easily whether running, walking or waiting!

My thoughts must be submitted to Scripture.  My own opinions or wandering thoughts must be subjected to the Truth or they will take me down worthless, death-producing paths.

My confidence for living is in His desire to direct me and deliver me--and YOU!

Finally, I can rest in His worthiness...and I am back to where I started. 



No comments:

Post a Comment